Thursday, January 13, 2011

Defeated

I am struggling today. I body is exhausted. I went to the gym and today was an arm workout, which I hate because my arms are so weak. I woke up with a sore wrist and my usually sore elbow, shoulder, and collar bone. I got up, got dressed, grabbed some food and was out the door. Once at the gym, I was exhausted and my arms felt so weak. It even hurt my hands to hold the weights. I think I managed to go 5lbs on almost every exercise. Then, today was a running day. My feel were also sore this morning (which is not usual) and I could feel it when I ran. I was not able to run the length of time I had hoped, but I did say on the treadmill for the entire 30 min. It's so frustrating for someone who is used to being so active. I simple cannot do it! I want to so badly, but I physically can't. And I even took the day off yesterday!!

Maybe it is because today is my injection day. It has been two weeks since I took my meds. Hopefully by this weekend I start feeling a little better. I hate this stupid disease, and I hate the limitations that come along with it. My plan for the rest of the day is to take it easy. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some sunshine to my cloudy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment