Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Days Go By

Well, almost a week has gone by since my last post. As I get older I am amazed at how fast the time passes. Somedays go by so quickly that I wish I could rewind and enjoy more time with my family, with friends, for myself. Nothing new has happened in the Cason family. Just the usual busy life that keeps me running around in circles. Trey is approaching the end of swimming season. He will swim in the district meet next week. Kaylynn has her first volleyball tournament this weekend and we are excited to be a prat of that. I am starring in a new role this season, Team Mom! I have always been the coach or the player, so this is all very strange to me. So far, so good!

My RA is feeling better but still not great. I'm headed back to the doctor in February to have some more tests done and adjust my meds if things don't get better. I have still been trying to stay active and eat healthy, in hopes that those things will help my quality of life. Sometimes, I feel like they are and sometimes I want to lay in bed all day! So, I try to stay positive and busy to help pass the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment