Monday, February 7, 2011

Getting Impatient

Well after my doctors appointment last week, she has decided to decrease the Prednisone and increase the methotrexate. I am still sticking with my regular dose of Humira unless something in the next couple weeks does not change. Over the last week, I can tell that the Prednisone was helping with the RA symptoms. I have felt more tired this week and I have notices more severe joint pain. I even had pain in my knee a couple days, and I haven't experienced that in several months. I also feel like the increased does of MTX is causing some nausea. I don;t know if this is normal, but it's there. I head back to Dr. RA in 3 weeks. If I am not feeling 50% better then she is changing my biologic. I am so tired of having pain, constantly, everyday! Not only does it hurt, but it is so annoying! I am trying to be patient and remain hopeful. It is difficult to see the positive side, but I must remember that God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment